Motivate and Inspire Audiences At Your Next Convention
- Hire Elinor!
"Elinor is an authentic powerful speaker. She offers a wealth of knowledge and is an expert in many areas of business. Elinor love assisting others to reach their goals. Her expertise and professionalism along with her humor makes it easy for others to understand and apply to their lives what she teaches. I love having her present for us."
~Valeri Bocage CEO of Powerful Women International
"When Elinor Stutz speaks, you feel a personal connection as well as inspired and motivated to achieve unprecedented success. Her personal story is heartfelt and miraculous. She has the unique ability of weaving outrageously funny stories, advice for building relationshipsand solid business strategies in a most memorable talk. It's no wonder she receives standing ovations time after time!"
- International Women's Day Conference
"Elinor is a wonderful speaker. She immediately grabs your attention with her positive energy and interactive style. Elinor provides valuable information that can change the way you do business and increase your bottom line. Her 'Nice Girls' approach to sales is unique and refreshing."
- ZaLonya Allen, Ph.D. Author/Speaker
"I was so impressed with you while I was talking with you at the CBEA conference when I purchased your books and CD's. Your unique way of paying attention to me really made me feel valued. I felt a sense of honor and dignity was given to me throughout the transaction. Although it was just a brief moment, I felt I have encountered a breath of crisp fresh air in a wonderful Autumn morning in that conference room."
- Joshua Chao, Associate, Good TV Taiwan and China
Past Events may be found below
"Women’s Initiative would like to thank you for your presentation”Relationship Selling Gets Results” at our recent Business Conference, Live Your Dreams, for women entrepreneur. Participants also felt that your job as a seminar presenter was excellent... In response to a question about what they liked best about the seminar, participants wrote comments such as enthusiasm, great setting, great information and networking, netowrking and the reminders to say yes to opportunity, discussion on dealing with "no" and difficult situations, networking tips and speaker's enthusiasm. "
~ Alma Elizondo & Pemala Mejia / WIBC Seminar Team http://www.womensinitiative.org/index.htm
"I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation and loved the great turnout that your topic AND name brought Thanks for your efforts in making today’s presentation a success!"
~ Jen Berkley, WIC Coordinator, Women in Consulting, http://www.theinsightadvantage.com/
"You were so informative and your field stories so entertaining, you should have your own PBS television show!"
~ Testimonial given at the Circle of Women Conference
You’re a very dynamic, fun and interesting speaker and you had really useful information too! Your suggestion to review my accomplishments and re-set my stretch 12-month goal every six months has added speed to my progress!”
~ Jennifer Flaa, Vettanna, http://www.savorthesuccess.com/member/jennifer-flaa
- Internatlonal Women's Day , A Global Event
- Powerful Women International, Paris France - Keynote Speaker
- Michigan Women and CEED - Keynote Speaker
- International Virtual Assistant Association - Keynote Speaker
- Society of Government Meeting Planners National Convention
- MoneyFest Conference Hosted by The Learning Annex
- Women Small Business Expo
- Powerful Women International, Paris France
- Overcoming Sales Sabotage Tele-Summit
- Shirley Kerr and her Virtual Network
- Arizona Small Business Administration, Phoenix
- CREW Sacramento
- CREW Silicon Valley
- DSWA, Sonoma County
- East Bay Women in Business
- Fresno Women's Network
- NAWBO Sacramento
- Society of Government Meeting Planners
- Sweet Success BookClub Chooses "Nice Girls DO Get The Sale"
- The Learning-Cafe
- Women in Consulting
- Alumni Wealth Builders
- International Coach Federation, Business Development Teleseminar
- Stockton Women's Network
- Author Series at the Aqus Cafe
- Frank Allen Howard Realtors Chapter Meeting
- eWomen Network Chapters
- San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Rosa, Sacramento, Elk Grove, Stockton
- Patelco Credit Union Book Signing
- Wi$e Women and Wealth
Chamber of Commerce Events:
- Lafayette Chamber Entrepreneur Club
- Morgan Hill - Women in Business
- Novato Chamber - Women in Business
- Petaluma Chamber - Women in Business
- San Francisco - Women in Business
- San Ramon
- San Rafael
- Rohnet Park
- Sausalito and Marin - Women's Alliance
- Roche, Palo Alto
- Marin Professionals
- Career and Business Resource Fair
- CSIX for job seeker
- California Business Education Association
- SBDC NxLeveL Entrepreneurs
- Women's Initiative
- Tomorrow's Leaders Today
- Passport to Success Virtual Conference
- Your GPS to Success
- Sold! - A 4-Part Series
- Blaze Your Unique Trail
- Build A Better Business
- Peer Momentum
- Dream Spinner Communications
- Boomer Women Speak
- Annie Jennings P.R.
- Schott Multi-Cultural Sales and Business
- Assistant Match Community
Recent Speaking Events:
"Elinor's presentation at the Expo was dynamic, full of impact and experiential sales tips, especially focusing on relationship building."- Paula Constantino, Women's Support Team
"Thank you for a great presentation! These are important skills and I learned a lot. ...They were ALL taking notes and we
received several gracious comments. You made it a wonderful event."
- Sarah Sherwood, Silicon Valley Women in Business
Book Elinor For Your Next Business Event.
Call 800-704-1499 or 415 615 6887
Thank you so much for your wonderful presentation. I am in the service business, and although I love what I do, it's the "selling
my services" part that is always tough. Your story was both inspirational and educational. I got many good ideas and strategies from your
presentation, and I can't wait to try them out. Thank you very much.
- Karen Irwin, San Francisco Staging
“Elinor Stutz’s presentation was well received by our sales team. She provided techniques for self-motivation and simple
strategies that can make all the difference for a sole-proprietor. Her sales background along with her clear expertise in human nature make her
perfect for those in the direct selling industry… or in any business.”
- Susan Lenser, Independent Senior Sales Director, Mary Kay
"Everything from Elinor's style, which I found to be easy going, to the information she presented was indeed a "Smooth Sale" I was
sold on her sincere, friendly, and to the point "Selling Strategies". Elinor sold me on the fact that "people do in fact do business with people
they like". Having the opportunity to speak with her for just a few moments after the seminar confirmed why she is successful; she took the time
to listen to what I had to say, observing as she gave wise counsel."
- Pamela Hardy, Founder, Owe No Man Marketing
"As always you inspire me to go beyond where I am at the moment when I hear you speak."
- Sabrina Adams, Director of Publishing, Zoe Life Publishing
"Satisfied?! You bet! The materials are great and the members have been reviewing and sharing with each other. Two members
received (and accepted) employment offers after your presentation. Both of them credited you with advice that they followed and found successful.
How good is that?
Thank you so much for your generous sharing with the members. I hope you will come another time to our group. Take the best of
- Kathryn Valencia, Coordinator for Marin Professionals
“Some my think of you as the shy demurring type, but not when on stage - you really have great public speaking skills!”
- Patricia Block, CEO Block Consulting