To Be or Not To BE!
There are so many pros and cons to whether or not one should seek employment or begin an entrepreneurship. How does one make the decision?
Should need for immediate money be a factor, then employment wins without question. Otherwise, here are some ideas to consider when making this jump from one venue to the other, we will begin with Entrepreneurship:
- Are you able to multi-task and willing to learn what you do not already know?
- Do you have a team of people on whom you may rely for help and support?
- Are you a risk taker?
- Do you have a burning desire to accomplish something that is not possible in the employment arena?
- Are you a motivated person working to make your desires a reality?
If you are an entrepreneur considering the Working World once again:
- Are you having many sleepless nights with worry?
- Are the working days too long because you do most of the work yourself?
- Will life be less complicated with a steady paycheck?
- Will you enjoy more freedom by working?
- Have you enjoyed accomplishments in your business?
- Are you at a place in your business where you will have no regret by moving back to employment?
In the past, I have counseled people not to quit unless it's on their own terms. In this case, examining your priorities, needs and deep down desires should come before any final decision. Only you will know what is right for you. Once your decision is made, do not second guess yourself but know that what you chose is the right choice at the right time.
Whichever path you take whether to further build business or interview, do so whole-heartedly to enjoy the Smooth Sale!
Motivational Marathon: Happy YOU! Year – Create The Best Year Of YOUR Life
January 14-22 Virtual Conference featuring Multiple Experts - No Fee and recordings provided
January 19, 10:a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET - Elinor Stutz "Reach for your Star"
For more information read:
All of the products and services we offer and participate in are designed to help you achieve your goals more efficiently. We offer business consultation, inspirational keynotes, team training and private coaching. Call 1-800-704-1499 to let us know how we may best assist you. Our mission is to help you achieve your very own Smooth Sale!
Proud to Announce: OpenView Labs concludes ~ We are in the Top 25 Sales Influencers for 2012!Share on Facebook